Friday 19 December 2014

Mood swings

I hate when you feel a certain way. When nothing has provoked the feeling, and nothing can distract you from it. You just feel that way.

I've had that recently. Nothing will happen, nobody will annoy me, and something hasn't upset me, but I just feel down. Down and out, and completely unwilling to participate in life. It sounds so awful to say; but it's true!

I hate that the chemistry in your brain can communicate and make you feel like the whole world is against you and there is no point in existing. That sounds so dark and depressing, but it's scary.

Depression is scary.

I am lucky that it is not something that has affected me, a close friend or anyone in my immediate family; but there is a hereditary link to depression, which does run in my extended family.

I have days where I feel like that is what I have come to, but in the scheme of things, I am a happy person, which I would perceive as being normal, everyone has days where they feel completely down on themselves, and everything.

My brain just thinks the worst of a situation, which is odd, because to other people they would say I see the best in a situation...

Kindly and Considerably
CACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment