Saturday 6 December 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year..

Christmas is upon us friends! and it's time to spread that cheer that makes this the most magical time of the year.

I adore Christmas. It truly is the most amazing time and I live for it. There is something about the decorations, the happiness, the anarchy, the shopping, the gifts and the food!

People come together for Christmas, as cliche as it sounds, people do! People forgive, they have kindness in their hearts and everyone just wants to have a good time.

I find Christmas to be a time of giving. There is nothing better than seeing someone's face when you give them a gift. It brightens my day and it is ten times better than the feeling of receiving a gift. That's just me, I mean I do like greeting gifts, don't get me wrong, but I adore giving.

Kindly and Considerably
CACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment