Saturday 27 December 2014

Two Thousand and Fourteen.

I stumbled upon this on tumblr:

NEW YEARS QUESTIONS


1:Describe your year in one word
Confusing
2. Describe your year in three words 
Roller-coaster of Emotions
3:Describe your year in one sentence 
Probably not what I expected.
4:Describe your year with song lyrics 
'We all have a little more homework to do...'
5:Describe your year with a quote/quotes '
Tomorrow brings better days.'
6:Best memories from 2014? 
Good vibes with good people.
7:Worst memories from 2014? 
Some things need not be shared
8:Biggest surprise in 2014? 
Making a grown up decision.
9:If you could change one thing about the past year what would it be? 
My lack of motivation
10:If you could relive one day from 2014, which day would you choose and why? 
February 12/ July 21/ December 13.
11:What's the strangest thing that happened to you in 2014? 
Strange probably isn't the word I would use.
12:If you got the chance to relive this year would you do it? 
Probably not; I hate living in the past.
14:Who were the most meaningful people in your life this past year? 
They know who they are. There are about 6 not including family.
15:Did any major life changes happen to you in the past year? 
Nothing too major no..
16:Who's the coolest person you met in 2014? 
Some rad uni friends
17:Any regrets concerning the past year? 
A couple
18:What is the most memorable thing that happened to you in 2014? 
I don't have an answer
19:Would you say you had a good year? 
Some days were worse than others, but on an overall scale it was alright
20:What's the greatest achievement you made this year? 
Making some sort of decision about my future
21:Name one meaningful song for every month of the past year 
January: Everybody's Free (Rozalla)
February: Birthday (Katy Perry)
March: What it means to be a friend (13 The Musical)
April: Take me out to the Ball Game (Jack Norworth)
May: The Anthem (Good Charlotte)
June: Mama I'm a big girl now (Hairspray the Musical)
July: It's my birthday (Will.I.Am)
August: Ugly Heart (G.R.L)
September: Fast Car (Tracey Chapman)
October: Thriller (Michael Jackson)
November: We are the Champions (Queen)
December: All I want for Christmas is you (Mariah Carey)
22:What's the best thing that was said to you this year? 
'Mental health and knowledge are power'
23:What's the worst thing that was said to you this year? 
There are a couple I can think of
24:What's the best gift you received this year? 
A holiday with my friends
25:Best book you read in 2014? 
Alleigent
26:Best tv show you watched in 2014? 
How to Get Away with Murder/ Red Band Society
27:Best movie you saw in 2014? 
Divergent
28:Best song you heard in 2014? 
Blank Space (Taylor Swift)
29:Most boring day of the year? 
Most.
30:Saddest day of the year? 
December 14
31:Scariest moments in 2014? 
Martin Place Siege, Family News, University results ( I realise they aren't really on the same scale)
34:Did 2014 meet your expectations? 
I don't remember my expectations
35:What's the most interesting experience you had in 2014? 
December 13. Nuff said.
36:Would you say you've changed during this year? 
ooh yeah
37:What's the bravest thing you did in 2014? 
Faced up to someone I had been avoiding for two years
38:What's the hardest thing you did in 2014? 
Admitted something to myself.
39:What's the most impressive thing you did in 2014?
Distinction in Maths at University #winning
41:What's the most honest/dishonest thing you did in 2014? 
Told someone something that had haunted me; turned out they already knew.
43:What songs do you think will make you remember this year? 
Ugly Heart, Break Free, Blank Space, Walking in Memphis, Piano Man
44:Did this year teach you anything? 
ALOT.
45:What do you expect from the new year? 
If I go in with no expectations, I won't be disappointed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
be safe and enjoy.


Kindly and Considerably
CACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment