Sunday 14 December 2014

Terror.

So I'm not usually one to worry when there are bomb threats and protests, but today's events are hitting a little close to home.

When I heard from a friend that there was a hostage situation in Sydney, I figured that there was maybe another man with people that owed him money, and that's all he wanted.
That wasn't the case.

The purpose is to instil terror. Upon just about anyone and everyone. The object is to stop people from going about their daily business and watch with terror hence; terrorism.

This issue won't go away, and I do not understand why it exists. I am not a racist person, nor do I have any problem with a multicultural Australia. However; when you live in a country with dominating predetermined social values, you abide by them. Holding people hostage for the sake of your religious or political standpoint is not acceptable, nor necessary.

I pray that everything will be okay.

Kindly and Considerably
CACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment