Friday 5 December 2014

The Calm Before the Storm

Have you ever taken a minute to appreciate the moments before a storm hits?

It feels like nature is inhaling, pondering its next move, ready to unleash hell on the world below. There was a storm today. Mind you, that is now 'the norm' where I live. That's the third thunderstorm this week..

Storms are like a fantastic analogy for my brain half the time. I have to take a moment to think about my next move, but I usually then explode.
The moments after however, are truly a beautiful thing, especially if the sun comes out. It's like that second after you've really needed to go the bathroom for a while, and when you place your backside on that porcelain bowl of happiness, nothing is better. Speaking of, I have to pee

*Bathroom break, commence boring hold music*

As I was saying... well, I'd actually finished what I was saying, so this seems a good time to conclude my first post on my brand new blog!

Kindly and Considerably
CACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment